2021 Video Marketing Strategy EssentialsAugust 19, 2021
How to Build Community With the Power of VideoSeptember 27, 2021
As per Brightcove, videos have resulted in a 157% organic traffic increase from search engine result pages. There’s no doubt that videos have resulted in a better understanding of the product. Here are the top 6 reasons that make video marketing essential for a business:
- Boosts viewer engagement: People are more likely to remember a video, in fact, videos on Facebook have increased end-user engagement by 33%.
- Videos are SEO friendly: Google’s top results include video suggestions, with the right SEO headline, title, description, and keywords, your video can also rank better on Youtube and Google.
- Videos can explain anything better: Many customers say that they first watch an explainer video and then buy a product. It helps them understand the product and its uses better.
- Videos are a great trust-building tool: Any business thrives on trust. Promotional and explainer videos can foster trust faster than anything else.
- Videos show a great ROI: Developing video content is not that easy, but this can be made easy with the best production house. Tubular insights say that 73% of B2B businesses agree that videos have a positive impact on their numbers.
- Increases retention rates: Videos hook customers’ attention in no time hence is an amazing tool to be leveraged to keep viewers on your site a bit longer.
A good video captures its audiences’ attention in a way that no text or a static post does. Video marketing can be fruitful for small businesses. Whether you are hiring a corporate video maker agency or trying it yourself, you need to get a video strategy.
If you are looking for the best ad filmmakers, contact us now!