Video marketing has been the talk of the town. According to Wyzowl, 63% of businesses shave started including videos as a part of their content marketing strategy. But why has video marketing seen a sudden rise?
Ask any corporate video maker, and they will not be able to stop explaining the benefits.
We are here to discuss exactly those, here are 5 reasons that explain why video marketing is the best:
1) Videos provide an amazing ROI: Businesses who have started using video marketing have seen a tremendous increase in their return on investment. Investing in videos as a part of a content marketing strategy is really easy.
2) Videos work across all platforms: One of the best reasons to choose videos is the versatility it provides. One video can be uploaded across various platforms spending upon the marketing goal.
3) Videos build trust: Seeing the market scenario, it’s more about gaining consumer trust more than just getting orders. And videos just do that. From showing live product experiments to showing real reviews through videos, this way of content presentation builds a company’s goodwill and consumer’s trust.
4) Videos are excellent for SEO: If you see google search carefully it shows relevant youtube videos in its top results. So why not start investing in them already?
5) Videos can explain literally anything: An explainer video production company says that videos can set a tone for your product. 83% of businesses say that a homepage explainer video has been an effective tool of marketing for them. You can video to explain your products and their uses.
There are endless reasons to choose video marketing as a marketing tool. So are you planning to hire a video agency? Search no more, contact Reel on Social today to cover all your video marketing needs.